Are you ready with a plan for your virtual open days? Do you have plans to promote your live event with the best live streaming services and attract more audiences?
No, or yes, you don’t have to worry about anything. Hence, here is a comprehensive list of tips that can be helpful in grabbing the attention of your audience across the globe effortlessly.
7 Tips to Lure the Applicants At Virtual Open Days Webinar!
7 Tips that can be helpful in luring the right applicants at your virtual open days are as detailed below:
- Take Advantage of the Hybrid Event Solutions
You can create a better experience for the users with the right virtual event platform. They will provide you with perfect features and functionalities. Moreover, you can get various elements in your virtual event that can boost engagement, networking, communication and manage devices.
So, some features that you must consider are as follows:
- Browser-Based Solutions
- Custom Environment
- Dynamic Banners Functionality
- Easy Navigation
- DIY Booth Button Icons as well as Names
- Networking Tables
- AI Matchmaking Tool
- B2B Meeting Scheduler
- Engagement Via Hooting, Clapping, or Emoticons
- WhatsApp And Zoom Meeting Integration
- Access Control
- Business Card Exchange
- AR Photobooth
- Document Library
- Standard Microsite
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Real-Time Analytics
- Detailed Report
- Finalize the Subject Specific Talks and Webinars
You have to decide the specific subjects that can be helpful in making your virtual open day a better experience for the students. However, all your speakers and experts are required to create a proper outline for the topics they will discuss. It must match your main webinar topic.
So, note down all the facts and terms that you think can be beneficial to make the concept clear to the students. Moreover, practice your session to make yourself smooth in your talk and remove your anxiety about the camera.
- Conduct Interesting Virtual Tours
You can add various virtual tours to your virtual open days. The attendees can find it interesting to watch your university sitting at their locations. Moreover, a university tour can be helpful to impress the students and share the complete campus experience.
Also, you can add tours to various small places nearby the town or city. It can increase engagement and make their experience better. So, you can choose a site or theme according to your webinar session that can connect and make the audience relatable to the virtual tours. In addition, it must be an appropriate mixture of education and unique experience.
- Relocate Your Efforts Towards Marketing
Promotion is the best way to reach a global audience and create a better user experience. You can increase the attendees’ count efficiently with the right type of content and visuals. Moreover, here is a list of ideas you can imply for your virtual expo.
- Identify your audience that can give you some profit
- Consider paid digital marketing campaigns as well as ads
- Start posts and contests on social media
- Launch email marketing
- Create an event microsite with virtual conference service providers
- Use content marketing with a Press release as well as Guest posts
- Make an announcement at your official website
- Offer referral discounts
- Ask the sponsors and speakers to market on their social media accounts.
- Create teasers or trailers using the recorded webinar session.
- Leverage Social Media Platforms
You can get a lot with social media platforms.
- Starting with Facebook, you can create a business account where you need to post daily. You can use different content formats to create various posts and add status to your account. Make maximum friends and get better leads.
- Secondly, you can start a Hashtag that can be helpful on both Twitter and Instagram. You can use a similar hashtag any time you post related to your online webinar session.
- Another way is a LinkedIn account. Moreover, you can post as many feeds as you want and add connections according to your targeted audience.
- You have to include a link to the landing page or registration page in your social media posts and feeds. So, all the interested users can reach the event page to get more information and register if interested in attending the event.
- Employ Student Ambassadors and Influencers
You can add ambassadors and influencers to your webinar session in order to attain complete attention from the audience. It can be hard to find the best speaker for your webinar session. But there are various ways that can be helpful in choosing the best speakers.
- First, you can search on social media platforms. Moreover, you can pick the one with the highest followers and likes. This way, you can get their fans as your webinar attendees.
- The second thing is to keep in mind that the person you choose should be an industry specialist. Moreover, they must attain an in-depth knowledge of the topic you will be covering in the webinar. So, the users can get the right solution for their trouble.
- The third is to look around your known list. Maybe there is someone in your staff or team or any higher authority that can grab the attention and answer the user’s questions efficiently. Also, you can ask the attendees as well who they want to listen to on the hybrid event solutions. You can create a live audience poll on various platforms and get your answer for sure.
- Keep the Timing and Fee Suitable to Targeted Audience!
You may be available on a Sunday morning for the webinar session, but your audience may not. So, it is your responsibility to choose a proper time for your live webinar so that everyone who is interested can enjoy the virtual open day. Moreover, you should pick the date and time of your webinar after deep consideration or asking your audience via the liver poll. Secondly, you have to create a perfect webinar, either free or at a less fee. Your audience is supposed to be students. So, you can not ask them for high pay.
So, these are the various tips that can be helpful in attracting the best applicants to your virtual open day’s webinar. You can create a better impression and experience for users with the right virtual event platform.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial for creating a more engaging and attractive virtual open day in 2022!