Recently, men have been getting bolder when it comes to wearing jewelry. For a lot of men, gender-fluid fashion has been getting more popular with every passing year.
Until recently, the challenge had been that the choices available to men were limited. The good news now is that jewelers are pursuing men in presenting versatile and elegant options. Now you can stand out in the crowd by sporting a distinctive style. You can do that with the help of trending jewelry specifically crafted for men.
If you want to stay ahead of the game in the fashion world, you’ll have to create a sophisticated version of yourself. There are some rules though when it comes to wearing jewelry for me. Here they are:
- Keep it simple, especially when in doubt.
- Match metals. If you choose gold, know that it goes well with browns and other earth tones. It also goes well with deep hues like royal blue or hunter green.
- Jewelry has meanings. So you must ensure that you understand the jewelry symbolism.
Your small earrings may be a tiny representation of your visual presentation. But people will always zero in on the jewelry due to its flash and uncommon usage by men.
How to Wear the Latest Jewelry Trends
Today, men wear more jewelry than they ever did in the past. For those who enjoy doing so, well, they can wear a preferred type of diamond jewelry.
The jewelry could be made of silver, platinum, or gold, and have diamonds on them. This is to say that there’s no limitation to the type of diamond jewelry a man can choose. Now, what are the trends in men’s diamond jewelry and how should they wear them?
- Diamond Rings
Men around the world wear proposal rings or wedding day diamond bands to show commitment to their partners. These rings are usually worn on the left-hand fingers as the right hand is the hand of a lot of activities. The hand is considered a hand of mental activity. It represents an inherent personality and beliefs.
Men’s rings are considered as signets or rings of another importance like commitment. But the most common ones are worn for style purposes.
When choosing men’s wedding bands, think about your unique style and what you want your ring to say about you.Some websites like this particular one have a variety of popular wedding bands for men. You can check it out and choose a perfect ring depending on your budget.
Engagement rings for men tend to attract a lot of attention. But don’t forget that your wedding day diamond ring is something that you’ll wear every day. Thus, it must reflect your unique personality.
There are different types of diamond ring styles for men:
- Fashion rings. These rings come in different designs and are worn according to a person’s style. They are made in different shapes and sizes, created to symbolize different ideas.
- Cluster rings. They are perfect for signet rings. The diamonds can be placed together in any form.
- Diamond accented wedding bands. Add something unique to your wedding band but choose a design with accent diamonds.
Rings are always the first introduction men have to diamond jewelry. You can start with the men’s diamond wedding band. Then work your way towards wearing rings as a style statement.
If rings are men’s first introduction to diamond jewelry, earrings must be the second. Diamond stud earrings for men, for instance, are not worn for any other purpose except for style. The use of diamond earrings is a subtle way of adding a touch of sophistication to your outfit.
Before piercing your ears, you must decide the place and way it should be done. If you plan to wear earring studs in your lobes, you can have them pierced with the usual piercing gun. If you prefer crawler earrings, your cartilage should get pierced using a needle.
Note that it’s important to research the best professional body piercer to ensure it’s a safe procedure.
There’s a misconception that diamond necklaces are designed solely for women. The idea that most people have of a diamond pendant is that it’s a small, petite piece of jewelry. The truth is that diamond jewelry is designed in different ways.
Here are the different types of diamond necklaces for men:
- Diamond pendants. These are usually worn more by men compared to women. Whether it’s set with one diamond or more, the various designs make it a perfect choice as a necklace.
- Diamond cross. This is a good example of a popular men’s diamond necklace design. It can be worn for style purposes or as a symbol of religious devotion.
- Diamond dog tags. This type of diamond necklace was worn in the army as an identification tag. The style was embraced by men’s fashion and the necklace has become important for stylish men’s jewelry.
- Diamond chains. This is another popular diamond necklace design. It has become a status symbol for a lot of artists and successful men in the music industry.
The type of diamond necklace you wear depends on your style. It’s a great accent point with any outfit for men. It’s also a type of diamond jewelry that you can wear every day. Note that diamond jewelry is meant to complement an outfit, and not crowd it. So you should stick to one or two pieces per outfit.
When people think about men’s diamond jewelry, they rarely think of diamond bracelets. Much as these bracelets are not well-known, they have been rising in popularity.
Men’s diamond bracelets make for a stylish accessory that can fit different occasions. There’s a variety of men’s diamond bracelets with some being subtle and more classic in design. Others impress with their richness and sparkle. With the most common ones coming in a chain or a tennis bracelet design.
Diamond bracelets for men can get customized and worn as something simple or subtle. It’s one of the unique choices in the collection because it stands out and makes a statement. The bracelet can be worn on its own. Alternatively, it can get stacked with different bracelets or a watch.
There are different types of men’s diamond bracelets to choose from. Here are some of them:
- Black diamond bracelets
- Hip hop diamond bracelets
- Men’s diamond tennis bracelet
- Men’s diamond Cuban link bracelet
When it comes to men’s diamond bracelets, style is everything. That’s because the wrong style bracelet can make you look out of place if not paired well with your outfit.
You should also note that not every man can pull off every type of diamond bracelet. Some will look better with a simpler bracelet. Others will steal the show with a dazzling rich diamond bracelet.
Men shouldn’t shy away from trying different pieces of diamond jewelry. You’ll be amazed at how great you can look when wearing different pieces with different kinds of outfits. A pair of diamond stud earrings for men will look good when worn with a suit or a loose polo shirt.
There’s a misconception that you can only wear diamond jewelry for certain occasions. That isn’t true. You can style your diamond jewelry with a low-key minimal attire or streetwear fashion. So wear what works for you.