Decan Amazing News

Ind vs Ban Match Prediction – Who will win today’s 2nd ODI match


Cricket enthusiasts brace yourselves as the battle between Ind vs Ban continues in the 2nd ODI match, leaving fans on edge to see who will emerge victorious. This intense match is not one to miss, with both teams aiming for glory and redemption.

Will England reign supreme once again or can Bangladesh pull off a stunning upset? Join us as we dive into our expert analysis and prediction of who will win today’s thrilling encounter. Get your popcorn ready because this game promises to be an absolute cracker!

Introduction to Ind vs Ban Match

The Ind vs Ban match is going to be played on the 12th of October at Lord’s. This is going to be a day-night match and will start at 6:00 pm local time (GMT). The two teams last played against each other in an ODI series in 2016 which England won 3-0.

In this article, we will do a detailed analysis of both the team’s current form and recent performances in order to give you the best possible BAN vs ENG match prediction. Bangladesh has been in good form lately, winning their most recent series against Zimbabwe 3-0. However, they are up against a much tougher opponent in India .

The Indian team is currently ranked number one in the world in ODI cricket and will be looking to continue their winning ways against Bangladesh. England’s top order batsmen have been in good form of late, with Joe Root and Jason Roy both scoring centuries in the team’s last ODI series against Australia. Bangladesh will need to find a way to stop England’s batsmen if they want to stand a chance of winning the match.

The two teams have met each other 24 times in ODIs, with England winning 19 of those matches. Given the current form of both teams, it is hard to see Bangladesh causing an upset against England. Our BAN vs ENG match prediction is that England will win the match by a margin of around

History of Both Teams

The Bangladesh national cricket team is governed by the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB). The team is a full member of the International Cricket Council (ICC) with Test and One Day International (ODI) status. It played its first Test match in November 2000 against India in Dhaka, becoming the tenth Test-playing nation.

The English cricket team is also governed by the ECB. England and Australia were the first two teams to be granted Test status in 1877. England has played 827 Tests, winning 356, losing 210, and drawing 261. They have been playing ODIs since 1971, when they played their first game against Australia. In total, they have played 3381 ODIs, winning 1772 and losing 1478.

Recent Performance of Both Teams

Both Bangladesh and England have been in strong form in ODI cricket in recent times. Bangladesh have won 5 of their last 6 ODI matches, with their only loss coming against India. On the other hand, England have won 8 of their last 10 ODIs, with their only losses coming against Pakistan. In terms of head-to-head records, Bangladesh have a slight edge over England, having won 7 of the 14 ODIs played between the two teams.

However, England have won 3 of the last 4 ODIs played between the two sides. Looking at both teams’ recent form and head-to-head records, it is difficult to predict who will win today’s match. However, given Bangladesh’s strong home record and England’s struggles against spin bowling, Bangladesh may start as favourites.

Analysis of Previous Matches between the Two Teams

The two teams have met each other in nd ODIs on 5 occasions with the most recent being in the year 2020. Out of these 5 matches, Bangladesh has won 3 and England has won 2. In the most recent match between the two teams, Bangladesh batted first and scored a total of 257/6 in their 50 overs. England chased down this target with 8 balls to spare and 4 wickets in hand.

This match was played at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff on 29th May 2020. In terms of head-to-head records in nd ODIs, Bangladesh holds a clear advantage over England. However, it is worth noting that all of Bangladesh’s victories have come on home soil.

When the two teams met each other in England back in 2010, the hosts were victorious by 9 wickets. Looking at both team’s form leading up to this match, Bangladesh will be confident of continuing their good run against England. The Tigers have won 3 of their last 4 nd ODIs while England have lost 3 of their last 4 matches in this format.

Expert Predictions for the Match

The Bangladesh vs England 2nd ODI match will be played on 10th October at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka. This is a day-night match and will start at 3:30 pm IST (10:00 am GMT).

England have won the first ODI by 7 wickets and would look to continue their winning momentum in the 2nd ODI. On the other hand, Bangladesh would want to bounce back and level the series. Both teams have some good players who can turn the match in their team’s favour. Let’s take a look at some expert predictions for this match:

1. The CricViz Analyst predicts that Bangladesh have a 60% chance of winning this match.
2. According to Bet365, England are favourites to win this match with odds of 1.83. Whereas, Bangladesh have odds of 2.00.

3. Based on their current form, Sky Bet gives England a 61% chance of winning while Bangladesh have a 39% chance of winning this game.

Key Players to Watch Out For

1. Joe Root: The England captain is in good form, having scored a century and a half-century in the first two ODIs. He will be looking to continue his good run of form and lead his side to victory.

2. Eoin Morgan: The vice-captain is also in good form, having scored a century and two half-centuries in the first two ODIs. He will be looking to continue his good run of form and help his side to victory.

3. Jos Buttler: The wicket-keeper batsman has been in excellent form in recent months, scoring centuries against Pakistan and Sri Lanka. He will be looking to continue his good form and help England to victory. 4. Ben Stokes: The all-rounder is always a key player for England, with both bat and ball. He will be looking to make an impact in this game and help his side to victory.

5. Chris Woakes: The pace bowler has been in excellent form of late, taking 15 wickets in the last four ODIs he has played. He will be looking to continue his good form and help England to victory

Pitch and Weather Conditions

The weather forecast for Birmingham is cloudy with a chance of rain, which could affect the pitch. The England team will be looking to make the most of the conditions and put pressure on the Bangladeshi batsmen. They will also be hoping to take advantage of any movement in the air and get some early wickets.

Bangladesh will be hoping to use their spinners to good effect on a dry pitch. The 2nd ODI of the 3-match series between Bangladesh and England will be played on Sunday, 10th March at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka. The match will start at 12:00pm local time (6:00am GMT). The pitch at the Shere Bangla National Stadium is generally a good one for batting.

However, the weather forecast for Sunday is not too good. There is a chance of rain and thunderstorms during the match.


The 2nd ODI between Bangladesh and India promises to be an exciting encounter. We predict that England will come out on top in this match, given their superior batting strength and the absence of two key players from the Bangladeshi side.

However, we cannot rule out a surprise win for Bangladesh as they have displayed great resilience in recent times. It all comes down to how well each team performs on the day and who can handle pressure better under trying conditions. Only time will tell us who emerges victorious at the end of this thrilling clash!

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!