RubRatings is a website that allows “massage and body rub providers” to advertise their services. This article talks about the ways to use RubRatings to promote your business.
Do you want to create more exposure for your massage business, but don’t know how? Check out this article to find out how using RubRatings can help!
What is RubRatings?
RubRatings is a website that evaluates massage businesses and rates them according to their quality of service. It was founded by massage therapist Cara Hoffman in 2007.
The website offers a free evaluation to all massage businesses, and it also offers a paid membership that gives businesses access to more detailed reviews and ratings, as well as increased exposure on the RubRatings website.
Businesses can also sign up for email alerts about changes to their ratings or reviews, as well as special offers from RubRatings.
Since its inception, RubRatings has helped thousands of massage businesses get recognized for their quality of service. If you’re looking to improve your business’s reputation, look no further than RubRatings.
How to create an account on RubRatings
To create an account on RubRatings, first go to the website and click on the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner. Then enter your email address and password. Finally, click on the “Create Account” button to create your account.
Once you have created your account, you will be able to view all of the massage businesses that have been submitted by other members of the RubRatings community. You can also submit your own massage business or review any of the businesses that have been submitted by other members of the community.
To submit a massage business for consideration on RubRatings, first click on the “Submit a Business” link located in the upper-left corner of the homepage. You will then be prompted to provide information about your massage business, including a description, location, and contact information. If you would like to include a photo of your business, you can upload it by clicking on the “Photo Gallery” link located in the same corner of the page. After you have submitted all of the necessary information, please await approval from our team before continuing with your submission process.
How to Promote Your Massage Business on RubRatings
If you are running a massage business, it is important to know how to use RubRatings. This online review site allows you to promote your business and attract new customers by rating and reviewing your massage services. Here are some tips on how to use RubRatings to your advantage:
- Start by creating a profile for your massage business on RubRatings. This will allow you to list the services you offer, as well as any information about your location or hours of operation.
- Once your profile is up and running, start rating and reviewing your clients’ experiences with your massage services. Make sure to provide detailed feedback so that potential customers can understand exactly what they received during their visit.
- Use social media to promote your ratings and reviews. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites that cater to the massage community. This will help spread the word about how great your services are and encourage more people to give you a try!
Benefits of using Rubratings
There are many benefits to using RubRatings for your massage business. Here are just a few:
- increased online visibility and traffic;
- greater customer satisfaction rates;
- more leads and appointments through online reviews;
- more opportunities to partner with other businesses.
Reaching customers in new markets
If you’re looking to reach new markets, RubRatings can help. The site provides user reviews of massage businesses in specific areas, such as Phoenix, Denver and Minneapolis. This information can be useful for attracting new customers and boosting your business.
Another way to market your massage services is through social media. Utilize Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites to share information about your business with potential clients. Use hashtags to broaden the audience you reach. You can also create a Facebook page or an Instagram account to draw attention to your work.
RubRatings is a valuable resource for expanding your massage business into new markets. Utilize it to connect with potential customers and boost your bottom line.
Tips on how to advertise your massage business the smart way
- Start by creating a RubRatings account and adding your massage business to it. This will give you access to all of the features and tools RubRatings has to offer, as well as the ability to track your progress over time.
- Once you have an account, start by creating a list of potential clients. This can be done by using the “Find Clients” feature on RubRatings, or by using other methods such as word-of-mouth advertising or online directories.
- Once you have a list of potential clients, start reaching out to them. Use the powerful marketing tools at RubRatings to create engaging content that will draw in your clients, and then schedule appointments with them!
Resources for further information
The RubRating blog is a great resource for anyone looking to promote their massage business. They have articles on how to set up your massage business, how to market your services, and more. There are also links to other relevant resources, so be sure to check out the blog section!
RubRatings is an online platform that allows massage therapists to rate and review their clients. This rating system can be a powerful tool in the promotion and marketing of your massage business. By providing detailed, honest feedback about each client, you can build trust and rapport with potential clients. You can also use this data to improve your skills as a massage therapist, identify areas for improvement, and target your marketing efforts more effectively.